Jessica is a corporate and competition lawyer based in Brisbane. She has a particular focus on:
- competition and consumer law;
- mergers and acquisitions and capital raisings;
- general corporate and commercial advisory work;
- regulated access/economic regulation;
- energy and resources law, including native title and Aboriginal cultural heritage;
- social performance of companies, including compliance with international business obligations.
Jessica advises a broad range of clients across a number of industries, with a particular focus on the mining, oil and gas, infrastructure and transport sectors.
On 31 October 2018, the Queensland government introduced the Human Rights Bill 2018 (Qld) (Bill) to parliament. .
November 01, 2018