Aaron Anderson is a partner in the Employment and Labour team based in Brisbane.
Aaron has extensive experience in work health and safety law, industrial relations and regulatory and compliance matters. He advises clients in various industries including construction, resources, energy, retail, tourism, life sciences and transport. Aaron’s experience includes:
- Incident response management;
- Prosecutions, coronial inquests and other inquiries;
- Safety management systems and governance frameworks;
- Workers’ compensation claims and appeals;
- Industrial relations matters including disputes, unfair dismissal and adverse action claims;
- Discrimination claims.
Aaron is an active trainer and presenter and the author of the publication Mining Safety Law in Australia (LexisNexis, 2012).
Aaron is an experienced advocate and has appeared in the state and federal industrial relations commissions, the Anti-Discrimination Commission and Industrial Magistrates Court. He has successfully defended numerous prosecutions relating to statutory offences for his clients.