Our Warsaw private equity lawyers, working within our corporate, M&A and securities team, advise domestic and international companies on all types of transactions, including investment risks and exit strategies.
As part of our global private equity group, we provide a full business law service to a broad range of clients, including global equity investors, management teams, corporates, financial advisors, and senior and mezzanine debt arrangers.
Areas of work
- Asset and investment management
- Buyouts, acquisitions, investments, recapitalisations, divestitures, and other monetisation events, including IPO
- Funds of funds
- General partners/sponsors, investors/limited partners and portfolio companies
- We advised Abris Capital Partners on the sale of shares of NOVAGO, a leader in municipal waste processing and the largest producer of alternative fuel in Poland, bought by China Everbright International Limited. (July, 2016)
- We assisted Lindorff Group AB (a portfolio company of Nordic Capital) on the acquisition of 100% of shares in Casus Finanse S.A., a Polish company engaging in, among others, the management and collection of receivables. (August, 2015)
- We advised and represented Innova Capital on the sale of 100 per cent of shares in Expander Advisors to Aviva Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie S.A.. (July, 2015)
- We advised CEE Equity Partners on its investment in Bioton S.A. Our work included a due diligence review, drafting and negotiating the transaction documentation. (July, 2015)