Our contentious insolvency lawyers are a vital part of our highly rated global restructuring and insolvency group.
“The team puts in a very good performance, and appreciates the complexities of a situation” Chambers UK, 2015
Working closely with our colleagues throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia,Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, our team advises clients on the full range of complex and high-value insolvency related disputes both locally and cross-border.
We regularly advise insolvency office holders, corporate creditors, trustees, financial institutions, distressed companies, secured creditors, and company directors across our key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Our areas of work include
- contested insolvency proceedings
- creditors’ committee representation
- disputes involving trust property and security interests
- fraud and asset tracing claims
- investigations by office holders
- recognition of foreign office holders
- recovery of property.