Our London non-marine insurance disputes team advises a number of international clients on the full range of contentious issues throughout the UK and worldwide, drawing upon the experience of our insurance and dispute resolution lawyers throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
We advise and represent a wide range of clients including international insurance companies, Lloyd’s syndicates and brokers operating in the London insurance market and worldwide and service the needs of both local and international insurance clients.
Our areas of work include
- trade and credit risks
- property and BI risks
- professional liability insurance covering solicitors, accountants, independent financial advisers, brokers and bankers
- travel risks
- directors and officers insurance
- contingency/cancellation cover
- extended warranty insurance
- Lloyd’s inquiries
- pension mis-selling
- insurance insolvencies
- financial and fidelity risks
- political risks.