See the Big Picture in International Arbitration
(And the Details Behind It).
Courts, arbitration organizations and governments around the world have recently addressed important issues relating to arbitration on several fronts. Among the developments that Fulbright arbtration lawyers analyze in the current issue are:
- Update on new arbitration rules
- Recent challenges to arbitrators in investment treaty cases
- Anti-suit injunction case updates
- The future of bilateral investment treaties in the EU
- Arbitration law reform in the UAE
Should you have questions about international arbitration, please contact Fulbright's Arbitration and ADR co-heads Mark Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or David Howell at email@example.com.
Download the 2010 International Arbitration Report, Issue 2