Our global eDiscovery team is comprised of international lawyers working in tandem with electronic discovery managers and legal technologists to help clients worldwide meet their information governance objectives.
Our lawyers provide technological legal strategy and tactical support to clients managing information. By focusing on efficiencies, cost savings and risk management, our lawyers are able to develop effective solutions to meet our clients’ individual needs – from developing and implementing litigation readiness procedures to counseling clients on responses to government investigations.
The eDisclosure requirements in investigative and regulatory actions can be more complex and time sensitive than in other legal matters. Our global practice support team provides clients with a consistent and proven methodology for complying with document preservation and production requirements throughout the course of the case. Through the application of cutting edge technology hosted in data centers across the globe, our lawyers are able to identify key documents and facts early in the investigation to assist in developing case strategies and priorities, with the further benefit of managing and reducing costs.
Our areas of work include
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Data remediation
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Information governance, including records management, counseling and training
- Intellectual property
- International discovery
- Predictive coding
- Regulation and investigations, including internal compliance audits
- Risk advisory
- Vendor evaluation
Awards and accolades
- Chambers USA, Texas: Litigation: General Commercial, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Legal 500 US, Dispute Resolution: General Commercial Disputes, The Legal 500, 2018
- Legal 500 US, Dispute Resolution: International Litigation, The Legal 500, 2018