Anna is an associate in the data protection, privacy and cybersecurity group. Anna supports financial institutions on data privacy and governance issues. Her practice includes advising on the handling of confidential and personally identifiable information and counseling clients on compliance with international, federal and state privacy regulations. A significant portion of Anna's work involves HIPAA compliance and the proper handling of Protected Health Information.
Prior to joining Norton Rose Fulbright, Anna was Vice President of Global Privacy at JPMorgan Chase. Anna is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) and is licensed to practice in New York.
- 2013 - J.D., Graduated with Distinction, Brooklyn Law School
- 2011 - M.A., American Literature, The Graduate Center, City University of New York
- 2008 - B.A., Honors, Political Science and English, McGill University
- New York State Bar License
Memberships and activities
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) issued guidance on the implementation of its Policy 0070 on the publication of clinical data for medicines, including with respect to anonymization of clinical reports for publication..
November 16, 2016