Sarah Jean Kilker
Sarah Jean focuses her practice on life sciences and healthcare.
- J.D., Washington University, 2016
- certificate in public interest law
- BA, magna cum laude, history and political science, Augustana College, 2013
In law school, Sarah Jean was active in Phi Alpha Delta, Health Law Association and the Women's Law Caucus. She was Senior Editor of the Washington University Law Review.
- "Effectiveness of Federal Regulation of Mobile Medical Apps," Washington University Law Review, 2016
Memberships and activities
- American Health Law Association
- St. Louis Area Health Lawyers Association