Callan works predominantly in Norton Rose Fulbright's life sciences and healthcare disputes practice in connection with enforcement and regulatory matters. His practice includes conducting internal investigations for clients and defending clients targeted by government or qui tam lawsuits.
Before joining Norton Rose Fulbright, Callan was the first judicial law clerk to the Honorable Alfred Bennett, U.S. District for the Southern District of Texas. During his time, he had the unique privilege of helping Judge Bennett set up his chambers and establishing policies and procedures for Judge Bennett's Court. Additionally, before clerking, Callan worked for an international law firm in Houston, TX, in a patent litigation practice.
- JD, The University of Texas School of Law, 2013
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2009
- "The Status of Environmental Class Actions Post Walmart v. Dukes," Texas Environmental Law Journal, Spring 2013
Memberships and activities
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Volunteer, Young Life ministries
- Young Professionals Board, Small Steps Nurturing Center, 2015-2017