Alexis is an associate on the Commercial Disputes team.
- 2017 - J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- Certificate in Refugees and Humanitarian Emergencies
- 2014 - B.S., summa cum laude, Florida State University
In law school, Alexis was Executive Editor of the Georgetown Journal of International Law, on the Trial Advocacy Division of the Barristers' Council and was involved with the International Women's Human Rights Clinic and the Guantanamo Bay Observer Program.
- Co-author, "Uber as a HIPAA business associate," Data Protection Report, March 7, 2018
- Co-author, "HHS OCR issues cyber extortion newsletter," Data Protection Report, February 1, 2018
- Co-author, "European Commission issues new GDPR guidance," Data Protection Report, January 24, 2018
- Co-author, "Commercial division update – The role of New York residency in forum non conveniens dismissals," New York Law Journal, December 14, 2017
- "Floating Armories: A Legal Grey Area in Arms Trade and the Law of the Sea," Georgetown Journal of International Law vol. 48.3, 2017
Memberships and activities