Lauren Adams Shoor
Lauren Shoor represents clients in class action litigation for unfair competition and false advertising claims, Proposition 65, and environmental disputes. Lauren also has a broad range of experience in advising retailers and product manufacturers on compliance with state and federal consumer product safety laws.
JD, University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2011
BA, Political Science, Boston University, 2005
While in law school, Lauren was an editor for the Interdisciplinary Law Journal. She is admitted to practice law in California.
- Representing numerous retailers, distributors and manufacturers against alleged violations of Proposition 65
- Defending product manufacturer in class actions relating to alleged misrepresentations regarding product performance and quality
- Defending retailer over claims of requesting personal identification information in connection with credit card transactions
- Advising retailers, distributors and manufacturers on product safety compliance including compliance with CPSIA
- Advising retailers, distributors and manufacturers on Proposition 65 compliance
- Co Author, "U.S. Supreme Court Decision Sorts Out Federal/State Riverbed Ownership Rights", Fulbright Briefing, February 28, 2012
Memberships and activities
- State Bar of California - Environmental Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Environmental Law Section