Lauren Adams Shoor
Lauren Shoor joined the Los Angeles office in September 2011. As a senior associate, she works with the environmental practice group. Lauren's practice focuses on a wide range of environmental regulatory, transactional and litigation matters. Lauren has a broad range of experience in advising retailers and manufacturers on compliance with state and federal consumer product safety laws. Additionally, Lauren has experience with complex litigation, including class actions.
2011 - J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law
2005 - B.A., Political Science, Boston University
While in law school, Lauren was an editor for the Interdisciplinary Law Journal. She is admitted to practice law in California.
- Representing numerous retailers, distributors and manufacturers against alleged violations of Proposition 65
- Defending retailer over claims of requesting personal identification information in connection with credit card transactions
- Advising retailers, distributors and manufacturers on product safety compliance including compliance with CPSIA
- Advising retailers, distributors and manufacturers on Proposition 65 compliance
- California State Bar License
- Co Author, "U.S. Supreme Court Decision Sorts Out Federal/State Riverbed Ownership Rights", Fulbright Briefing, February 28, 2012
Memberships and activities
- State Bar of California - Environmental Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Environmental Law Section