Dilpreet K. Minhas
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Dilpreet K. MinhasvCard
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Dilpreet Minhas' practice focuses on the representation of public and private entities in domestic and international project finance and energy projects. Prior to joining Norton Rose Fulbright, Dilpreet was a legal fellow at a US development finance and investment institution, where she worked on project finance and SME finance matters in emerging markets.
JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2014
MPH, Yale University, 2010
BS, Northwestern University, 2008
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar
- Represented the lenders in the financing of the 270 MW Potrero merchant solar project in Jalisco, Mexico.
- Represented IFC, IDB Invest, MUFG Bank, Ltd. (formerly The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ), Banobras and Bancomext as senior lenders in the US$235 million financing of the 150 MW Solem 1 and 140 MW Solem 2 solar projects in Aguascalientes, Mexico, the first solar projects under Mexico's long-term clean energy auctions to reach financial closing.
- Represented IDB Invest, ICO and MUFG Bank, Ltd. in the financings of X-Elio Energy's 92 MW Conejos solar project and 70 MW Guanajuato solar project.
- Represented IDB Invest, Bancomext and ING in the financing of X-Elio Energy's 250 MWp Navojoa solar plant located in Sonora, Mexico.
- Represented the sponsors in the financing of two wind farms in Oaxaca, Mexico, with a joint capacity of 396 MW, which will be the largest wind farm in Latin America.
- Represented senior lenders on more than $450 million of construction and development financing facilities for U.S. solar projects.
- U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (formerly the Overseas Private Investment Corporation), 2014–2015