Amanda L. Rosenberg
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Amanda L. RosenbergvCard
Related services and key industries
Amanda Rosenberg's practice focuses on federal income tax law, with a particular emphasis on renewable energy investment, energy tax credits, government incentive programs and domestic and international project finance transactions. She also has extensive experience on CFIUS filings for foreign acquisitions of US companies and projects.
JD, Columbia Law School, 2009
BA, cum laude, George Washington University, 2005
- California State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York State Bar
- "US Making Inbound Investment Harder," Currents Podcast, August 2018.
- "US Making Inbound Investment Harder," Project Finance NewsWire, August 2018.
- "CFIUS: A Closer Look," Currents Podcast, July 2018.
- "Tax Equity Primer for Back-Levered Lenders," co-authored with James Berger, Project Finance NewsWire, February 2018
- "Tax Risk Change in Tax Equity Deals," co-authored with Keith Martin, Project Finance NewsWire, June 2017
- "Community Solar and Securities Regulations," Project Finance NewsWire, October 2016
- "Concession Agreements and CFIUS," Project Finance NewsWire, November 2015
- "But I'm Canadian! And Other CFIUS Dilemmas; Red Flags, Timing, And Nationality Concerns Regarding CFIUS (The Committee On Foreign Investment In The United States)," Project Finance NewsWire, December 2013
- "CFIUS and Chinese Investments: Lessons From the Smithfield Deal," Corporate Practice NewsWire, November 2013
- "美国外国投资委员会 (CFIUS) 以及中国投资 活动：从史密斯菲尔德食品公司 (SMITHFIELD) 的收购交易中吸取的教训, 发表于2013年11月公司业务简讯," November 2013
- "USDA Accepting Grant and Guaranteed Loan Applications for Rural Energy Projects," Client Alert, April 2, 2013
- "Can Indian Tribes Own Renewable Power Projects? IRS says yes; not a Pickle!," March 12, 2013
- "Non-Appropriation Risk in Government Contracts," Special Update, February 3, 2013
- "Non-appropriation risk in government contracts - A company with a contract to sell electricity, lease equipment or provide energy savings to a government entity should think carefully about the financeability of the contract," Project Finance Newswire, February 2013
- "Sisyphus or CFIUS - Can the President Roll the Development of Your Power Deal Down the Mountain?," Power Finance & Risk, October 22, 2012
- "The US Probe of Chinese Energy Subsidies (Part II)," Power Finance & Risk, December 6, 2010
- "The US Probe of Chinese Energy Subsidies (Part I)," Power Finance & Risk, November 29, 2010
- "US Investigates Chinese Energy Subsidies to see if China is unfairly subsidizing its manufacturers of wind turbines, solar panels and other equipment for the clean energy sector," Project Finance Newswire, November 2010
- "US Investigates Chinese Energy Subsidies," Project Finance NewsWire, November 2010
- Moderator, "Executive Perspectives: Community Solar Market,"' Community Solar Power Summit, Minneapolis, MN, July 2018.
- Teacher, "Project Finance Documentation," Infocast, New York, NY, July 2018.
- Presenter, "Update: Congress Making Inbound Investment Harder," Twenty-Ninth Annual Global Energy and Finance Conference, Lake George, NY, June 2018.
- Moderator, "Tax Equity in a Post-Tax Reform Environment," Novogradac Renewable Energy Tax Credits Conference, San Francisco, CA, May 3-4, 2018
- Moderator, "10% ITC World," Infocast Solar Power & Finance Conference, San Diego, CA, March 20-22, 2018
- Panelist, Tax Equity Post-Tax Reform Panel, SolarPlaza Solar Asset Management North America Conference, San Francisco, CA, March 13, 2018
- Moderator, Interconnection Issues Panel, Infocast Wind Power & Finance Conference, San Diego, CA, February 6-8, 2018
- Moderator, "Turning Tax Bills into Equity Returns," Clean Energy Means Business Conference, Denver, CO, November 7-8, 2017
- Teacher, "Project Finance Documentation," Infocast, Denver, CO, November 1, 2017
- Panelist, California Met Its 50% Renewables Target Panel, Green Connections Conference, San Diego, CA, November 16, 2017
- Moderator, Future of Utility-Scale Solar Panel, Infocast Solar Connect Conference, San Diego, CA, October 2-4, 2017
- Panelist, Investments in Renewable Energy Projects Panel, Greentech Media Solar Summit, Scottsdale, AZ, May 17-18, 2017
- Panelist, "Discussion of Current Issues – Tax Practitioners Roundtable," Novogradac Financing Renewable Energy Tax Credit Conference, San Francisco, CA, May 4, 2017
- Moderator, Community Choice Aggregators Panel, Infocast Solar Power & Finance Conference, San Diego, CA, March 21-23, 2017
- Presenter, "What's New? – Update on the Latest Developments in the Market," Infocast Distributed Solar Conference, Los Angeles, CA, November 15-17, 2016
- Speaker, "Successful Project Finance Strategies in Ocean Energy," EnergyOcean International 2012 Conference, Danvers, MA, June 19 – 21, 2012
- Speaker, 'Federal Government Policy and Incentive Update Outlook, InfoCast's 4th Annual Waste to Energy Development & Finance Summit, Chicago, IL, March 27–29, 2012
- Panelist, 'Renewable Project Finance Strategies and Options, Power – Gen International Financial Forum, Las Vegas, NV, December 14 – 15, 2011
- Moderator, 'Emerging Markets in the East: Market Environment and Business Opportunities, InfoCast's Distributed Solar Summit, San Diego, CA, Nov. 30 – Dec. 2, 2011
Webinar | June 03, 2020
Publication | October 16, 2018
Publication | October 11, 2018
Publication | August 16, 2018