Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Jaclyn Gallian is a Counsel in the Products, Pharma, Medical and Mass Tort practice located in the Dallas office. Jaclyn has assisted on several product liability cases and is very familiar in defending failure to warn claims. Jaclyn also performs risk assessments for medical devices and drugs.
Prior to joining the firm, Jaclyn assisted on several mass/toxic tort cases as part of the national trial team for companies with asbestos or talcum products. As part of the national trial team, Jaclyn was responsible for pleadings, discovery responses, depositions, motions and trial preparation.
JD, St. Mary's University School of Law, 2014
BA, Communications, The University of Texas, 2008
At St. Mary's University School of Law, Jaclyn served on the Executive Editorial Board as Comment Editor for Volume 45 of the St. Mary's Law Journal and was on the 2013 Larry G. Hyden Mock Trial Competition Champion Team.
- Texas State Bar
- Defended multiple large corporations across the country in mass/toxic tort lawsuits as part of the national trial team.
- Defended large RV corporations in product liability and breach of warranty lawsuits in Texas.
- Defense of companies in carbon monoxide product liability cases.
- Defended large construction company in premises liability lawsuits in Texas.
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- National Women's Lawyer Association