On-demand webinarAustralia | 1 CPD point
The coronavirus crisis is causing significant financial hardship in Australia’s Tourism and Hospitality industry.
Daniel Gschwind the CEO of Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC) and Norton Rose Fulbright Partners Martin Osborne, Tom Young, Mark Schneider and Brett Solomon have created a webinar for the industry addressing the legal issues facing businesses and providing practical tips on how to navigate the challenges brought on by the rapid spread of the coronavirus.
Topics discussed include:
- Employment and WH&S
- Landlord and tenant arrangements
- The Federal Government’s Boosting Cash Flow for Employers measures and the JobKeeper Payment Scheme
- Business structuring and continuity
- Daniel Gschwind, CEO | Queensland Tourism Industry Council
- Martin Osborne, Partner and Head of Office | Brisbane
- Tom Young, Partner | Brisbane
- Mark Schneider, Partner | Brisbane
- Brett Solomon, Partner | Brisbane