On-demand webinarAustralia | 0.5 CPD point
Please join our employment and labour team for a webinar which drills down in more detail into issues relating to employees working from home, and how to implement effective remote work arrangements for your workforce. The webinar covers the following issues:
- What duties does the employer owe to an employee when they are working from home?
- What are some WHS issues to be aware of?
- How can risks arising from hidden issues, such as mental health and family violence be minimised?
- What should be included in a working from home policy?
- How can productivity and performance be managed remotely?
- Top tips for effective remote and work from home arrangements
- What does this mean for the future of work?
This webinar was recorded on 21 April 2020.