On-demand webinarAustralia | 1 CPD point
COVID-19, the business world has moved almost completely online, with video conferencing, remote working, and digital collaboration, being the new ‘normal’. There are important laws and regulations relating to privacy and spam that organisations need to be aware of in this new world. This session will provide an overview of key privacy and spam rules. It will also provide practical steps on navigating these rules in this new world.
Topics covered in this session include:
- What is spam, and what are the obligations and what the penalties for non-compliance?
- Case-studies of poor electronic marketing practices that have led to organisations receiving significant penalties.
- What is privacy? What are the obligations and what are the penalties for non-compliance?
- Case-studies of poor privacy practices that have led to organisations receiving penalties
- What should you do if you have a data breach?