Head of Legal Project Management, Australia
Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Felicity Cull is a lawyer based in Melbourne who provides project management services to the firm and its clients.
Felicity has more than 13 years' experience in managing large and complex litigation matters and inquiries and now provides project management services and support to the firm and its clients. Prior to her move into law, Felicity worked as a project manager in the construction industry.
Felicity has a deep understanding of the complexities and sensitivities involved in large litigation and public inquiries having acted for clients in class actions, regulator investigations, internal and Ombudsman inquiries, criminal proceedings arising from an ASIC investigation and Royal Commissions. Her expertise includes large-scale matters requiring substantial document collection, review and management and evidence collection.
Felicity's focus is on increasing efficiencies in delivering our legal services and she works closely with our lawyers and our finance, knowledge and applied legal technology teams to ensure matters are appropriately and efficiently resourced, processes are streamlined and fees are managed.
- 2004: Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Monash University
- 1995: Bachelor of Applied Science (Planning), RMIT University
- High Court of Australia 2005
- Supreme Court of Victoria 2005
- Designing, implementing and managing the document collection and review process for a client preparing a submission to the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry. This involved the collection and review of ten years' worth of data and documents in three weeks as well as the coordination of a submission based on this review.
- Assisting construction clients in relation to document management and discovery and managing the discovery review process (including managing a large paralegal document review team) in an arbitration which involved millions of documents.
- Designing, implementing, managing and monitoring the document collection and review process in a securities class action.
- Preparing detailed scope and phased fee estimates as well as monthly monitoring of the fee estimate and preparing detailed monthly actual v estimate reports for a number of class action matters.
- Designing, implementing, managing and monitoring the data collection process in a class action proceeding involving multiple sources of documents across multiple technology platforms and complex systems.
- Developing and preparing matter specific progress and status reports for a number of construction, litigation and transactional matters.