Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Davor Tocakovic is an energy, infrastructure and projects lawyer based in Sydney. His practice focuses on project finance, renewables and public infrastructure.
He has experience drafting and negotiating construction, offtake, concession and project agreements across the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours), University of Technology, Sydney (2016). Research thesis titled 'Steering the ship towards a safe harbour: why directors need protection from insolvent trading liability'
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology, Sydney (2016)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2017
- University of Wollongong (UOW) – acting in relation to the development of a circa 11 hectare Health & Wellbeing Precinct on UOW's Innovation Campus in Wollongong, involving the provision of retirement living, aged care, childcare and commercial facilities over a 99 year lease period.
- Hammon Holdings – advising the Hammon Family on their successful tender to operate the Sydney Harbour Bridge's tourism climb business under a 20 year concession arrangement with Roads and Maritime Services.
- iCON Infrastructure Partners II and Melquart – advising on the auction sales of two biomass-fired combined heat and power (CHP) plant facilities in London, England (28MW) and Speyside, Scotland (34MW), by way of full share capital sales of the two respective holding companies.
- New South Wales Law Society
- NSW Young Lawyers