Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
SuZanne Yap is a project finance lawyer based in Melbourne.
She advises borrowers, sponsors, financiers and equity and infrastructure funds in relation to developing and financing energy and infrastructure projects. She assists with project finance and project delivery across a broad range of sectors, including power, transport, renewable energy and Public-Private-Partnerships.
She has experience in the development and financing of large infrastructure and renewables projects, and has worked on a number of infrastructure PPPs, and wind and solar farm transactions.
SuZanne has previously been on secondment in the firm's Singapore office.
- Master of Laws, Monash University (2017)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Monash University (2013)
- Supreme Court of Victoria 2018
- Western Roads Partnership Consortium (consisting of Capella Capital, Lendlease and BBGI) - on its bid for the Outer Suburban Arterial Roads PPP in Victoria.
- Connecting Melbourne Consortium (consisting of Capella Capital, Lendlease, BMD Constructions and Decmil) - on its bid for the Suburban Roads Upgrade Program PPP in Victoria.
- Financiers (CBA, DZ Bank and Mizuho) - in relation to the refinancing of the Eastern Goldfields Regional Prison PPP in Western Australia.
- Capella Capital - in relation to the refinancing of the Queen Elizabeth II Medical Centre Car Parking PPP in Western Australia.
- Financiers (EDC, NAB, SMBC and Westpac) - on the development and financing of the Lal Lal Wind Farm in Victoria.
- Financiers (including CEFC) - on the Nexif Glen Innes and Lincoln Gap wind projects in NSW and South Australia.
- CWP Renewables and Partners Group - in relation to the development and financing of the $300m 135MW Crudine Ridge Wind Farm in NSW.
- CWP Renewables and Partners Group - on the development of the Sapphire Wind Farm in NSW.
- Genex Power - on the development and financing of the Jemalong and Kidston Solar Farm projects.
- Financiers (including NAB, SMBC, Mizuho and ABN Amro) - on the development and financing of the East Rockingham Waste to Energy Project in Western Australia.
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Mandarin Chinese