Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Jessica Luppino is an insurance lawyer based in Sydney.
Jessica is experienced in developing, advising on and executing dispute resolution strategies involving complex litigated claims for a broad client base. She is also proficient in providing advice on contract construction, indemnity issues and local and international jurisprudence.
Jessica has undertaken extensive work for insurers, re-insurers, government entities, corporate clients, domestic and international aviation carriers, airports and ground handlers.
She advises and represents clients in matters covering property damage, personal injury, death claims, class actions, product and public liability, general and professional indemnity and aviation claims. She has also advised on claims concerning fatalities and compensation arising from major aviation losses.
Her advice and litigation experience covers numerous state jurisdictions as well as the New South Wales Court of Appeal and the Federal Court of Australia.
- Master of Laws, University of New South Wales (2018)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law (2008)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Sydney (2008)
- Bachelor of Communication, University of Western Sydney (2004)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2008
- High Court of Australia
- Aviation Law Association of Australia and New Zealand (Secretary)
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- NSW Association for Women in Insurance