Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Danielle Sterling is a real estate lawyer based in Sydney.
Danielle has 7 years' experience working in private practice and specialises in landlord and tenant leasing and titling. She is currently acting for some of Australia's leading financial investors and renewables, as well as the Federal and New South Wales State Governments.
Her experience ranges from routine leasing matters, to complex transactions involving multiple workstreams and practice groups.
Danielle is an excellent communicator with the ability to present complex legal advice to clients in a digestible and innovative format.
- Sydney University - Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (2011)
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music - Bachelor of Music (Performance) (2008)
- Acting for financial investors (such as Goodman, Brookfield and Investa) conducting routine commercial, retail and industrial landlord leasing matters across New South Wales.
- Acting for ASX-listed companies (such as Automotive Holdings Group Limited) and financial investors (for example, China Construction Bank) on tenant leasing matters across New South Wales.
- Acting for the University of Wollongong in relation to landlord leasing matters.
- Acting for renewables (for example, Maoneng Australia, Renew Estate, Rio Indygen and CWP Renewables) in relation to all property-related aspects of solar farm development, including land acquisition, subdivision and the creation of land use rights such as easements.
- Acting for financial investors (for example, Goodman) in relation to all property-related aspects of industrial development (for example, land acquisition, subdivision, easement creation, land dedication and divestment).
- Providing complex legal advice to the New South Wales State Government (for example, Rail Corporation New South Wales and Sydney Trains) on easement-related matters.