Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Rebecca Chahoud is a banking and insolvency lawyer based in Sydney.
Rebecca has extensive experience in advising and litigating on behalf of financial institutions, funds, private equity groups, receivers, administrators and liquidators in complex restructuring and insolvency matters.
Rebecca has acted for liquidators in large litigations for insolvent trading, breach of directors' duties and unfair preference claims before the Supreme Court and Federal Court. She has also been involved in providing advice on acquisitions, divestments and corporate structuring, negotiating commercial agreements, and assisting on the sale of portfolio companies.
Rebecca is currently undertaking further study and anticipates to complete her ARITA Advanced Certification in Insolvency in 2019.
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce, University of Sydney (2016)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, NSW College of Law (2017)
- ARITA Advanced Certification in Insolvency (expected completion 2019)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2017
- High Court of Australia 2018
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
Publication | September 13, 2021
Publication | August 31, 2021
Publication | August 26, 2021