Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Paul Hedderwick is a construction and engineering lawyer based in the Sydney office. Paul has experience in drafting and negotiating a wide range of construction related contracts for developers, contractors and subcontractors, most notably in relation to commercial and renewable energy projects.
Before joining the firm in Sydney, Paul worked in the Projects Team of a top 5 law firm in Sydney and, prior to that, he worked in our Cape Town office as a commercial lawyer.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales 2019
- Attorney, qualified in South Africa 2012
- Oxford Properties - advising on the design and construction of the new Pitt Street Metro Over Station development commercial and build to rent towers.
- Investa - advising on the development of new commercial towers at 60 Martin Place and the redevelopment of 388 George Street, Sydney.
- GPT - advising on the commercial development at 32 Smith St Parramatta NSW and the redevelopment of MLC Centre retail (co-owner Dexus).
- Roberts Pizzarotti - advising on the D&C Contracts and subcontracts for the commercial tower at 118 Mount Street, North Sydney, and the North Shore Health Hub.
- RES - advising on its development ans sale of the Avonlie Solar Farm, NSW, and on the proposed Dulacca Wind Farm.
- Downer - advising on the EPC contract for the Muarra Warra Wind Farm Stage II.
- Sunfarms Australia - advising on its proposed Dysart Sun Farm (QLD).