Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Charles Peter is a corporate lawyer based in Perth. He focuses on M&A and public and private equity capital markets, corporate governance, and general directors' duties and related party transactions advice work. Charles previously worked for a boutique corporate law firm acting predominantly for ASX listed companies, with additional experience acting for Australian and foreign-incorporated unlisted companies. Charles regularly advises on corporate governance practices and liaises with regulators in relation to Corporations Act and ASIC regulatory compliance issues.
Charles is a pro-active team member, who is happy to roll-up his sleeves to get the job done.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, The College of Law Western Australia (2017)
- LLB, University of Notre Dame Australia (2016)
- Tap Oil Limited - on the A$13.4 million non-marketable parcel buy back and off-market equal access buy back of Tap Oil Limited's shares, an ASX listed oil exploration and production company, followed by its voluntary delisting from the ASX, in December 2020.
- Kasbah Resources Limited - on the voluntary delisting of Kasbah Resources Limited, a mineral exploration and development company, in September 2020.
- Sumitomo Chemical Company - on the A$1.88 billion acquisition of Nufarm Limited's South American crop protection and seed treatment operations, in April 2020.
- Storage King Pty Ltd - on the A$9.5 million asset and business sale of Storage King Pty Ltd, a commercial and domestic storage company, in October 2020.
- Avanco Resources Limited - on the A$418 million off-market takeover of Avanco, a Brazilian copper/gold mining company, by OZ Minerals Limited, in August 2018.
- Paladin Energy Ltd - on the implied value A$43.6 million off-market scrip takeover of Australian uranium mining company Summit Resources Limited, in October 2018.
- Clean Seas Seafood - on the A$15.4 million convertible note non-renounceable pro-rata entitlement offer to shareholders of Clean Seas Seafood Limited, in January 2020.
- Keytone Dairy Corporation Limited - on the A$22.6 million acquisition of Omniblend Pty Ltd, an Australia-based product developer and contract manufacturer of high value, formulated, blended powder products, in July 2019.
- QuickFee Limited - on the A$13.5 million IPO of QuickFee Limited, an Australia and US-based fintech company providing periodic payment finance for clients of accounting and law firms, admitted to the ASX, in July 2019.
- Keytone Diary Corporation Limited - on the A$12 million IPO of Keytone Dairy Corporation Limited, a New Zealand manufacturer, packer and exporter of dairy and nutrition products, admitted to the ASX, in July 2018.
- archTIS Limited - on the A$10 million IPO of archTIS Limited, a cyber secure information sharing company with contracts with various Australian defence departments, admitted to the ASX, in September 2018.