Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Peter Moh is a corporate, M&A and equity capital markets lawyer based in Melbourne with over 10 years' experience.
Peter advises both public and private companies on a range of local and cross-border transactions including mergers and acquisitions, capital raisings and corporate restructures.
Prior to joining the firm, Peter worked at another top tier firm in Australia.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Australia (2009)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Corporate Finance), University of Western Australia (2009)
- Supreme Court of Victoria 2010
- Integral Diagnostics Limited – advised Integral Diagnostics on its IPO, raising $133 million
- Murray Goulbourn Unit Trust – advised Murray Goulburn on its IPO, raising $437.7 million
- Frontier Digital Ventures Limited – advised Frontier on its IPO, raising $30 million
- Santos Limited – advised on its placement and SPP raising $1.5 billion
- MMG Limited – advised on its rights issue raising US$512 million
- Bingo Industries Limited – advised on its accelerated entitlement offer raising $425 million
- Bell Potter Securities Limited – advised as lead manager counsel on numerous IPOs and secondary raisings including for Powerwrap Limited, Credible Labs, Inc., Envirosuite Limited, Byron Energy Limited, Volpara Health Technologies Limited, Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals Limited, Melbourne IT Limited, Rural Funds Group Limited and Elders Limited.
- Shaver Shop Group Limited – advised on an overhaul of its corporate governance framework including updating and preparing new policies such a whistleblower policy, anti-bribery and corruption policy and modern slavery policy
- iflix Limited – advised on Series A, B and C funding rounds to raise in excess of the US$182 million investment from various strategic investors
- Laguna Bay – advised on the sale of the largest almond portfolio in Australia to Canada's Public Sector Pension Investment Board for $370 million
- Cellestis Limited – advised on the $360 million acquisition of it by QIAGEN NV by way of scheme of arrangement
- DKN Financial Group Limited – advised on its acquisition by IOOF Holdings Limited by way of scheme of arrangement
Includes experience from previous firm.