Related services and key industries
Bart Vis is a projects lawyer (advocaat) based in Amsterdam. He has detailed knowledge of Dutch public law, including environmental law, nature protection law, and spatial planning regulations. Bart advises our clients on the development of renewable energy projects, infrastructure projects, and industrial facilities.
In the energy market, Bart advises project developers on complex permitting procedures for the development of power plants, wind farms and solar projects. In the infrastructure market, Bart advises on PPP transactions and has been involved in the tendering of several of the largest road and water infrastructure projects in the Netherlands. He also represents our clients during permitting disputes and enforcement actions before the Dutch administrative courts.
Bart teaches several post-academic courses on governmental contracting at the Dutch Institute of Construction Law (Instituut voor Bouwrecht) and the University of Maastricht. He was admitted to the Amsterdam Bar in 2009 and holds a law degree in both Dutch and European law from the University of Maastricht.
- Advocaat, qualified in the Netherlands
- Orde van Advocaten: Bart Vis heeft in het rechtsgebiedenregister van de Nederlandse orde van advocaten de volgende rechtsgebieden geregistreerd: Bestuursrecht
- Instituut voor Bouwrecht Post academic training, Contracteren met de Overheid, 2017 - 2019
- University of Maastricht Master programme, Overheid en Privaatrecht, 2016 - 2019
- University of Maastricht Honours programme, Contracteren in de Praktijk, 2016 - 2019
- Bodem Breed Symposium, Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment, Contracting with public authorities on innovative soil protection solutions and the implementation of the new Dutch Environmental Law Act (Omgevingswet), November 2016
- Lecturer, Dutch Institute of Construction Law (Instituut voor Bouwrecht)
- Guest-lecturer, University of Maastricht
- Guest-lecturer, the Law Firm School
Publication | July 13, 2021
Publication | February 04, 2021
Publication | May 28, 2020
Publication | December 20, 2019