Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Joseph McHale is a restructuring and insolvency lawyer based in London.
He has experience of cross-border restructuring and insolvency work, including: contingency planning and advisory; financial restructuring transactions; distressed asset sales; enforcement strategy; and formal insolvency processes.
Joseph acts for lenders, financial institutions, distressed corporates, directors and insolvency practitioners across a wide range of sectors, including infrastructure, transport and energy.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Advised a multinational construction group on the restructuring of its global facilities
- Advised a syndicate of lenders on the restructuring of facilities provided to a multinational offshore oil and gas group
- Assisted a sponsor with the restructuring of a PFI project following the liquidation of its JV partner
- Advised a senior syndicate on the restructuring of facilities provided to an international shipping group.
Publication | November 04, 2020
Webinar | April 03, 2020
Update | March 03, 2020
Publication | July 2019