Breakfast seminarWednesday, September 18, 2019 | 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM MT | Calgary
Norton Rose Fulbright is delighted to invite you to our annual seminar for charities, foundations, not-for-profit and tax-exempt organizations.
Join us as we discuss important legal issues, including strategies to mitigate risk and updates on the establishment, regulation and operational needs of your organizations.
- Sector update
- Public policy dialogue and development activities by charities
- Dos and don'ts of donor-advised funds
- Fraud against charities: Schemes, scams and tips to avoid them
- Michael Blatchford, Partner, Vancouver
- Jordan Deering, Partner, Calgary
- Margaret Mason, QC, Partner, Vancouver
- Bryan Millman, Senior Associate, Vancouver