May 02, 2019 | 1:15 PM - 5:30 PM | Vancouver
Canadian trademark law and practice is undergoing significant change. Canada is seeking a place on the world stage and has modernized its legislation to do so.
This half-day program is designed for brand owners and professionals who oversee Canadian and global trademark portfolios. We will review and analyze the myriad of changes to help brand owners understand how to capitalize on these changes.
- 1:15 - 1:30 p.m. - Registration
- 1:30 - 3:50 p.m. - Main session
- 3:50 - 4:20 p.m. - Roundtable discussions
- 4:20 - 4:30 p.m. – Program recap and thank you
- 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. – Networking cocktail reception
To register, please contact our event’s team.Contact