Norton Rose Fulbright hosted a complimentary half-day seminar to discuss current employment and labour trends faced by organizations in today's environment.
- The Harvey Weinstein effect – What #MeToo means for your business (PDF 994 KB)
- Potpourri of employment termination issues – How to come up smelling like roses (PDF 399 KB)
- What's trending? The 2017 Year in review (PDF 383 KB)
- The doobies and don'ts – Drug testing and medical marijuana (PDF 540 KB)
- Did you really mean it? Managing job abandonment (PDF 723 KB)
For further information, please contact:
Our events team at 403 267 8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP monitor - Federal Court grants interim injunction in patent case
Interim and interlocutory injunctions are exceptional remedies, particularly in patent infringement cases.