WebinarCanada | June 07, 2021
Class actions continue to be a significant feature of the Canadian legal landscape and a critical risk for businesses and government alike. Avoiding class actions, or effectively managing a class action that arises, is critical. In our ongoing litigation and disputes webinar series, our national class actions team discussed recent developments in class actions, from legislation and case law to the approach of the Courts in managing these cases.
- Managing multijurisdictional and overlapping class actions
- The impact of COVID-19
- Recent developments and future trends
- Allison Kuntz, Partner, Canadian National Chair, Litigation and Disputes, Calgary
- Linda Fuerst, Senior Partner, Toronto
- François-David Paré, Partner, Montréal
- Randy Sutton, Partner, Global Co-Head of Life Sciences and Healthcare, Toronto
This is a 60-minute webinar available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|Law Society of British Columbia | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.|
|Law Society of Ontario | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.|
Quebec | This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.