WebinarCanada | September 23, 2021 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PT
Chris Wilson is a former software designer and an experienced intellectual property litigator who got his start at what was then UBC’s Faculty of Law Artificial Intelligence Research (FLAIR) Project. Nikita Stepin is an intellectual property lawyer with experience in protecting and commercializing IP assets, including protecting confidentiality and handling departing employees. Join us as we provide practical tips on how to navigate the world of intellectual property disputes.
- AI at the intersection between copyright, patents and trade secrets protection
- Maintaining freedom to operate and defensive considerations to avoid disputes
- Key considerations relating to software and data sets
- Strategic enforcement and engaging in litigation
- Patrick Chou, Associate, Vancouver
This is a 60-minute webinar available only in English.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|Law Society of Ontario | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.|
|Law Society of British Columbia | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.|
Quebec | This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.