June 4, 2019
Watch the third webinar in our M&A academy series, which examines key employment issues on an M&A deal.
Drawing on complex and high-profile M&A experiences, our speakers will discuss:
- How employment considerations differ based on the structure of the deal
- Dealing with employee dismissals/retention flowing from the deal
- Tips for conducting labour and employment due diligence
- Unique considerations where the vendor is unionized
- Post-closing considerations such as restrictive covenants and confidentiality provisions
- Correna Jones, Partner, Calgary
- Patrick Galizia, Partner, Montréal
- Andrew Schafer, Partner, Vancouver
This academy series is designed for lawyers and non-lawyers of all levels of seniority.
This is a one hour video webinar that will be presented in English only.
|This program qualifies for one hour of CPD credits.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content which may be claimed toward the Law Society of Ontario Substantive hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. You may submit your certificate of participation to your professional order.|