WebinarJuly 09, 2020 | 12:00 - 13:00 ET
Join us for our continued coverage of the legal implications surrounding COVID-19 for business leaders.
As the marketplace reopens, what Canadian businesses will prevail, even prosper? Who will successfully restructure? And who will meet a lesser fate, closing their doors forever?
In this Q&A discussion, our insolvency and M&A lawyers will consider a broad spectrum of possibility amidst the ongoing uncertainty.
- Custom by design: A primer on insolvency and restructuring
- Governance and the board: What to do when facing restructuring needs
- Opportunity knocks: Distressed mergers and acquisitions in a buyer’s market
- Kieran Siddall, Managing Partner, Vancouver
- Luc Morin, Partner, Montreal
- Jennifer Kennedy, Partner, Calgary
- Evan Cobb, Partner, Toronto
- Steve Malas, Partner, Montreal
Canadian content hub | Legal implications of a global pandemic
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|