WebinarCanada | May 20, 2020 | 12:00 - 13:00 ET
Join members of our global privacy, information governance and risk advisory team for a webinar as partners from our Sydney, London, Hong Kong and New York offices address key technology risks during a crisis in the context of COVID-19.
- Necessary updates to corporate policies
- Government surveillance
- Potential cyber and data security risk
- Risk analysis frameworks that can help you assess the exposure of your organization
- Nick Abrahams, Global Head of Technology and Innovation, Partner, Sydney
- Anna Gamvros, APAC Head of Data Protection, Privacy and Security, Partner, Hong Kong
- Andrea L. D’Ambra, Head of E-Discovery and Information Governance, Partner, New York
- John Coley, Head of risk consulting, Europe, Middle East and Asia, Director, London
- Steven Hadwin, Head of Operations - Data Protection, Privacy and Cybersecurity, Director, London
This is a 40 minute webinar available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 40 minutes of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 40 minutes of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario’s Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 40 minutes of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|