WebinarCanada | June 25, 2020 | 15:00 - 16:00 ET
We are pleased to partner with the Canadian Association of Gift Planners (CAGP) in our ongoing webinar coverage created exclusively for Canada’s not-for-profit sector. In this session, recent legal updates and the myths surrounding planned giving for charities arising as a result of COVID-19 were discussed.
- Planned giving myths and commentary on public securities
- Update on donations of insurance policies
- Do’s and don’ts for gift documents
- Amanda Stacey, Partner, Toronto
- Paul Nazareth, Vice President, Education & Development, Canadian Association of Gift Planners, Toronto
- Margaret Mason, QC, Partner, Vancouver
- Michael Blatchford, Partner, Vancouver
About the Canadian Association of Gift Planners (CAGP)
CAGP is a national association that inspires and educates professionals involved in strategic charitable gift planning. They advocate for a beneficial tax and legislative environment that strengthens philanthropic giving, create a networking environment with like-minded professionals and experts, and provide access to outstanding learning opportunities and professional development.
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario Substantive hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|