WebinarCanada | April 30, 2020 | 09:00 - 10:00 ET
Watch our webinar on the effective relaunch of business activities in Québec. In this session, we provided answers and practical advice in Employment and labour law for human resource professionals on topics including: available government programs, health measures to implement and work reorganization challenges.
- Update and pending issues concerning available government programs
- Spread of the virus: what health measures to take, including new measures to implement, employee communication issues and respect for individual rights
- Work reorganization challenges: oversight of remote work, management of absences, impact and duration of measures to reduce salaries or work schedules
- Question and answer period
- Éric Lallier, Partner, Montreal
- Caroline Jodoin, Senior Associate, Montreal
- Daniel Leduc, Partner, Montreal
- Gilles Rancourt, Partner, Quebec City
This is a 60 minute webinar available in French only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|