WebinarCanada | April 08, 2020 | 12:00 - 13:00 ET
Watch part five of our webinar coverage on COVID-19 (coronavirus). In this session, we provided practical answers and actionable advice for business leaders in Canada on topics including: insolvency, intellectual property, infrastructure and employment and labour.
- CCAA and the insolvency regime: How to protect yourself if government support is not enough
- Protecting your brand and inventions: IP innovation, commercialization and enforcement
- Update on major projects: Past, present and future
- New Employment Insurance entitlements
- Walied Soliman, Canadian Chair, Toronto
- Luc Morin, Partner, Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Restructuring, Montreal
- Jordana Sanft, Partner, IP Litigation and Patent and Trademark Agent, Toronto
- Jay LeMoine, Partner, Infrastructure, Vancouver
- Andrew Schafer, Partner, Employment and Labour, Vancouver
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|