WebinarCanada | June 11, 2020 | 13:00 - 14:00 ET
Fraud is on the rise as businesses pivot to an increasingly online world in the age of COVID-19. Watch as some of our IP and cybersecurity lawyers share how to protect your brand and reputation while steering clear of fraudulent traps and pitfalls.
- Building and protecting your Ecommerce platform
- Fake websites and counterfeit goods: From active monitoring to litigation
- Cyberattacks: Effective prevention and management in pandemic times
- Mark Davis, Partner, Toronto
- Mat Brechtel, Partner, Vancouver
- Karen MacDonald, Partner, Vancouver
- Alexis Kerr, Counsel, Vancouver
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|This program contains 1 hour of practice management credit, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia practice management CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.|
|This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.|