Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Mario Lacombe practises commercial and corporate law. He has vast experience in conducting a broad range of commercial transactions, such as corporate mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financing and business restructurings.
His practice includes the provision of services to both foreign and Canadian entities and covers a broad range of industries such as manufacturing, the pharmacy sector and technology.
Mr. Lacombe was appointed by the Quebec government in 2013 to hear disputes pursuant to the Agreement on Internal Trade. During his career, Mr. Lacombe acted as special advisor for the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada.
- Quebec 1980
Mr. Lacombe has acted as counsel in the following recent transactions:
- Acquisition of the assets of a Quebec-based corporation by Spectris plc (a publicly traded company based in London, England)
- Acquisition of Copernic Inc. by Mamma.com Inc.
- Acquisition of A. Richard Ltée by Hyde Tools Inc.
- Acquisition of Lasiris Inc. by StockerYale, Inc.
- Acquisition of Biogénie S.R.D.C. Inc. by Environmental Management Solutions Inc., a portfolio company of ONCAP
- Best Lawyers in Canada: Corporate Law, 2023
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, 2022: recommended in Corporate Mid-Market
- Canadian Bar Association
- Chambre de commerce de Québec