Partner, Lawyer, Patent Agent, Trademark Agent
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Lorelei Graham practises intellectual property law, with a significant focus on clients in the food and agribusiness sector. She has developed a practice that addresses all aspects of her food and agriculture client's intellectual property needs, from initial consultations regarding IP strategies to drafting, filing and prosecuting patents, trade-marks, industrial designs and copyright in front of the Canadian Intellectual Property Office, the United States Patent and Trademark Office and internationally.
Lorelei is registered to practise in both the Canadian and the United States Patent and Trademark Offices and manages IP portfolios on an international level for a wide variety of clients in a variety of disciplines including mechanical, bio-mechanical, agricultural, food industry and environmental areas. Lorelei advises a variety of high-profile clients in the agribusiness sector, most of which are confidential. She has written extensively on the growing role of precision agriculture within agribusiness.
She also works with emerging businesses, advising entrepreneurs on timely and cost-efficient IP strategies that work within their business goals. Ms. Graham believes in partnering with clients and providing a team approach to solve their legal issues. She has also developed an award-winning entrepreneurial legal program. She frequently speaks on a variety of IP topics across the country at a number of universities, client-sponsored events and community initiatives.
Ms. Graham is the former national leader of our Canadian brands team.
LL.B., University of Victoria, 1992
B.S., Biochemistry, Mills College, 1988
- Ontario 1994
- Canada (patents) 2005
- Canada (trademarks) 2002
- United States (trademarks) 2002
- United States (patents) 2006
Ms. Graham has acted recently for the following clients:
- A number of national and international clients on their patent and trade-mark portfolios
- Emerging businesses on intellectual property strategies, including original drafting and prosecution
- Mechanical, bio-mechanical, agricultural based, food industry and environmental clients for original patent drafting
- A number of national clients for rebranding
- A number of universities and hospitals for intellectual property filings
- Multimedia application developers for innovative marketing and branding strategies
- Legal Sales and Service Organization Inc. (LSSO) 2008 - Rainmaker of the Year (Female)
- World Trademark Review (2019)
- Ontario Agri Business Association
Webinar | Thursday, June 13, 2019
Publication | May 2019
Publication | May 16, 2019
Publication | May 16, 2019