Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Andrew Lim practises in the area of corporate and personal income tax with an emphasis on tax matters related to corporate finance, corporate reorganizations, and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to law school Mr. Lim served as a political and economic assistant to the US Consul General and previously worked for a major oil and gas interest group.
LL.B., University of Manchester, 2012
- Alberta 2014
- First Class Honours, School of Law
- Davis LLP Prize in Corporate Transactions, 2013
- R.G. Lawson Prize in Law and Ethics in War and Warfare, 2012
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Petroleum Tax Society
- Law Society of Alberta
- Calgary Bar Association
- Canadian Securities Institute
- Assistant editor, Manchester Law Review, 2012