Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
AndréAnne Fortin is a civil and commercial litigator. During her law studies, she clerked for the Honourable Justice Guy Gagnon at the Quebec Court of Appeal and worked as a teaching and research assistant in various branches of law for professors at Laval University. She received a number of prizes and awards for her academic achievements in both her law and business studies.
Before joining our Montréal office, Ms. Fortin practised securities-related litigation and corporate governance with a major national law firm, providing services to public and private companies.
M.B.A., IPADE Business School, Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City, 2012
LL.B., Université Laval, 2011
- Quebec 2013
- Dean’s List, Faculty of Law, Laval University
- Jacques-de-Billy Scholarship
- Fonds Raymond-Garneau Scholarship
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Member, executive committee, Young Directors of the Institute for Governance of Private and Public Organizations