Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Allison Numerow is an associate in our intellectual property and capital markets groups. Her practice focuses on intellectual property and corporate and commercial law. She has experience drafting and prosecuting trademark applications, conducting legal research and due diligence, and drafting agreements and resolutions in various practice areas, with a focus on securities and intellectual property.
Allison articled at the Calgary office and since then has had exposure to a number of large M&A transactions, public and private offerings, share purchase transactions and asset acquisitions. Allison has assisted clients with trademark matters, corporate governance, continuous disclosure, regulatory compliance and general corporate matters.
Prior to her articles, Allison completed a summer assignment with the Alberta Energy Regulator in Calgary and was engaged in legal research and regulatory work. Allison also completed a secondment in the legal department of Imperial Oil Limited and was involved in contractual, employment, energy and real estate matters. While attending the University of Alberta Faculty of Law, Allison was engaged in mooting competitions, as well as Student Legal Services and participated in an exchange program with the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
- Alberta 2019
- Assisted counsel in private placements of public and private companies with various activities, including the preparation of documents including resolutions and directions
- Assisted lead counsel in preparing and filing a base shelf prospectus
- Prepared prosecution responses to the Canadian Intellectual Property Office defending registrability of trademarks, including legal research
- Drafted trademark applications
- The A Kelly Jenkins Memorial Award, 2018
- The Edmonton Bar Association Award, 2017
- The Law Students' Association Award, 2016
- Dean's Honour List, McGill University, 2015
- Canadian Bar Association
- Calgary Bar Association
Publication | June 10, 2020
Publication | May 20, 2020 - 1 PM ET
Publication | May 13, 2020 – 9 AM ET
Publication | May 7, 2020 - 11 AM ET