Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Dharshini Sinnadurai is an associate with a general practice in civil and commercial litigation, with a particular focus on complex commercial, professional liability and regulatory matters. Her areas of interest include securities and financial services disputes, regulatory investigations, corporate and commercial litigation, class actions, estates litigation, and administrative law. Prior to joining Norton Rose Fulbright, Ms. Sinnadurai summered, articled, and practised at a large national law firm.
Ms. Sinnadurai has appeared as counsel before all levels of court in Ontario and a number of administrative tribunals.
- Ontario 2013
Ms. Sinnadurai has acted recently in the following matters:
- Representation of subsidiaries of a large financial institution before the Ontario Securities Commission in a proceeding regarding fees charged for investment products.
- Defence of a provincial crown corporation in an action claiming negligence, negligent misrepresentation, breach of contract, unjust enrichment, and waiver of tort brought by numerous private business owners.
- Defence of a provincial agency in an action for misfeasance in public office, bad faith, and negligence.
- Defence of a physician against civil claims of medical negligence and parallel regulatory proceedings before the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario and the Health Professions Appeal and Review Board.
- Secondment to the RBC Law Group, Wealth Disputes.
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- The Advocates' Society
- Ontario Bar Association