Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Camille Gibeault practises corporate and commercial law, with a particular emphasis on banking law and corporate financing. She acts as counsel to lending syndicates, individual lenders and borrowers in the context of various types of Canadian, cross-border and foreign financing transactions.
During her law studies, Ms. Gibeault participated in our secondment program, which gave her the opportunity to intern in the legal department of the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
- J.D., North American Common Law, University of Montreal, 2019
- LL.B., University of Montreal, 2019
- B.A., Economics and Political Science, McGill University, 2015
- Quebec 2020
- New York 2020
Ms. Gibeault acted recently in the following transactions:
- Bombardier on a three-year US$1 billion senior secured term loan facility
- Barclays Bank PLC and other lenders on a US$1.1 billion Canadian and US revolving credit facility for WESCO Distribution, Inc., WESCO Distribution Canada LP and other borrowers
- National Bank of Canada, Bank of Montreal and other lenders on a $120 million secured credit facility for Cominar Real Estate Investment Trust
- A Canadian manufacturer of metal components for the North America construction industry on an acquisition financing including a $75 million revolving credit facility and a $170 million term credit facility