Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Margot Beauchemin-Daoust practises employment and labour law. She focuses more particularly on matters regarding labour disputes, the certification process, labour standards, employment issues, as well as the interpretation and application of collective agreements.
Ms. Beauchemin-Daoust holds a dual bachelor's degree in law and social sciences, with a specialization in international development and globalization. During her university studies, she completed four co-op work terms and one study session at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. Ms. Beauchemin-Daoust also distinguished herself throughout her university career through her achievements and her involvement in the faculty and in university sports.
Since joining the firm, Ms. Beauchemin-Daoust has been seconded to the legal department of a major corporation operating in the security sector.
- LL.L, cum laude, University of Ottawa, 2020
- B.Soc.Sc., International Development and Globalization, cum laude, University of Ottawa, 2020
- Quebec Bar 2021
- Winner of the Maillet sportif, Civil Law Section, University of Ottawa, 2018
- Dean's List, Civil Law Section, University of Ottawa, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Merit Scholarship, University of Ottawa, 2016, 2018 and 2019
- Entrance Scholarship, University of Ottawa, 2015