Knowledge Lawyer, Current Awareness
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Conrad Flaczyk is a knowledge and innovation lawyer.
He supplies lawyers with timely and relevant legal updates across all our major practice groups.
Prior to joining us, he worked at another premier international law firm in its corporate, litigation, and debt recovery groups. He also interned in the legal department of a major Canadian bank and with a public international organization in Geneva, Switzerland.
He attended law school at McGill University, where he graduated with a medal, and was a member of the law review and an editor of a secondary law journal. During law school, he worked as a research assistant for a first-year contract law professor and for a Montreal-based legal think-tank, publishing two academic research papers on Canadian contract law, legal technology, and dispute resolution.
Prior to law school, he completed a Bachelor of Arts (Dean's List) and a Master of Science at McGill.
- LL.B., McGill University, 2018
- M.Sc., McGill University, 2014
- B.A., McGill University, 2013
- Barrister and Solicitor, qualified in Ontario (Canada) 2020
- "Technology, the Changing Nature of Disputes, and Equitable Principles in Canadian Contract Law" (2019) 17 Can J L & Tech 144.
- "Moving Beyond Uberrima Fides? The General Duty of Honesty in Contractual Performance and Punitive Damages" (co-author), (2019) volume 85:4 Defense Counsil Journal .
Publication | September 25, 2020
Publication | June 19, 2020
Federal programs | COVID-19: Funding and financial relief programs for startups and small businesses
Publication | June 18, 2020
Ontario programs | COVID-19: Funding and financial relief programs for startups and small businesses
Publication | June 16, 2020